User avatar

Liz

  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    1. Writing on desks. 2. Vegemite & peanut butter on pancakes (seperately)...you should try it! oh, but some of you poor americans don't have vegemite...I feel sorry for you! 3. ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: egotistic satchelbags and heels

    Yeah, that's me :) Thanks for the comments guys.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    heh

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Aw everyone's hot!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: egotistic satchelbags and heels

    you don't deserve glittering french and vintage hugs. neither do i, but the way your satchelbag, highheel mass of pretention seeps and leaks into all of our postcards makes my ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memorising Poems

    You really need to expand, just to make the concept clearer. Not bad though.

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: solidarity

    Really good. The best part about this poem was the tone, you really pulled off a constant one. Galatea's right though: "disseminating" disrupted it. It's a cool word, but doesn't ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: damned angel

    Cool idea. That's pretty much all it is. The last line is nice. ohhewwo's right: you need an adjective in front of the angel, otherwise the flow is broken. It ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If This is the lesson, where's the Teacher?

    Ah, I liked the time and sand part. Nice poem, I liked the concept. What you need to do though, is take out some of those commas. I remember the ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter's Escape

    Thanks guys. Dreami: don't worry, I don't think you're being too critical! I like constructive criticism, it really helps. The thing is, my poetry makes complete sense to me and ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: child's play

    This is beautiful. Everything is expressed really well, and I love the concept. Just to find something wrong...the second stanza's line-breaks could be re-thought. They just don't fit that well ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life is a load of Free Stuff

    Tsk, tsk. Nice one, Brad.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Love You

    Where do I start? Nickelpickle is right. I see you standing in a crowd my heart beats faster as you turn around you give me a smile i want to ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dolls

    Yeah, try to be more subtle. Also, your similes and images are more like cliches. Her eyes, blue so bright Her hair is brown, soft as silk Her clothes shimmer ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter's Escape

    The night which dives onto all of the pavements, grass, eyelashes, runs into the glass of my bedroom window and seeps through it. I feel cold underneath my creamy blue ...

    Mar 18, 2005


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver