User avatar

Liz

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Why does one human have the right to kill another? How can they justify saying that they are worth more than someone else? It's kind of ironic to murder someone ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: twelve

    there is faded blue writing on my hand: my timetable written in blueberry biro. scripturemathsfrenchgeography it's like a neverending stream of wordsinkpaper. hey but it's no better sitting in cars ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs. The Beach Boys

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    To be honest, I just don't see the POINT of waiting until you're married. I mean, aside from the religious aspect, how is it moral? I respect everyone's opinions, I'm ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: thirteen

    i seriously just sit sometimes. just sit and wait for some sort of answer coming from lips lined in red lipliner, it just looks so good. your utter black and ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    P.O.D vs. Cream

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs. Queen

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Shadow Knight: that's what they all say. :) Everyone, you're gorgeous okay? So don't complain...and post more of your beautiful pics.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Muse vs. Nirvana.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wierd images in my mind

    Yeah...it's gotta be "weird".

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: egotistic satchelbags and heels

    :shock: Lol, thank you! Hopefully I won't disappoint you...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Plea

    I liked it, especially the end. It really brought everything together and expressed the main emotion of the poem. Well done.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're still here

    I liked the conversational tone, but you need to add some interest. Also, punctuation would be a good idea. Not bad, though.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screaming Out

    Yeah, emotion_less is right. You've got all the old cliches in here, and no originality. Good concept, try to express it in a more interesting, fresh way.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Pearl Jam! Pearl Jam vs. Placebo

    Mar 21, 2005


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster