User avatar

Liz

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Killers vs. Green Day

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I wear make up because I look awful without it; my lifestyle isn't the healthiest hahahha. I wear foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick, and that's nothing compared to some of ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ten

    it's okay watching people trying to be arty with huge square white plates chicken drenched in cinammin ivory rice and vibrant green bock-choy. food has its fashion did you know? ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: answer me (the stalker)

    I like it. There were maybe a few too many parenthesis but you pulled it off pretty well. Breaking it up into stanzas seems to be a suggestion, but I ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: running along the train-tracks (mature language)

    Nah, I like a bit of spunk in a poem. This had a nice tone. Good work.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Girl

    Take out the exclamation marks. One is okay but more than that and the poem starts to feel like a bit of a joke. I didn't like the rhyme. It ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Something I Let Go Of

    Yeah, the first letter of each word being capatalised looks tacky. The rhyme scheme wasn't great; it just added to the cliche aspect. You have an okay concept, just try ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Scattering of Stars

    I like it, but I think you told the reader a bit too much. It would have been much more effective had you shown us what you meant, and the ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: eleven

    Thanks guys. No, it wasn't an assignment for school. Read some e.e.cummings, a lot of my stuff is influenced by him. As for the Paris reference, yeah, it's personal, as ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: eleven

    did you see the mashedpurestewed icehailsnow (simply frozen water in different so many millions of forms) mixed up with the grass, a swimming white blanket of cold across grey and ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Jewels of the sky

    Good. You have a solid concept, but it does need a bit of reworking. The first stanza's a little weak. I stand and stare at the dark night sky a ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I'm sure if anyone's relative/friend, whatever, was about to be killed via the death penalty they'd suddenly see the injustice of it. But no, it's happening to others, which is ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Puzzle Pieces (13+for some language)

    pmsing? and this is... Lucky girl :wink: I liked the poem. It's hard to pull off stream-of-consciousness and just plain rambling, but you did pretty well. Towards the end you ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I personally think that being killed by someone is different to owning a book. You can't compare capital punishment laws and shop lifting laws. You can't really be hypothetical when ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    I skip school heaps. I don't bother with all of the faking sickness stuff, just go to the city or hang around at a friend's house o something. School just ...

    Apr 1, 2005


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria