User avatar

Liz

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I used to. It was for about 2 years but I stopped about nine months ago and I am glad I did. To be honest, I will smoke the occassional ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: nine

    wow. neuf like pont neuf (meaning new but i guess in this case new and nine mean the same thing). it's so supremeupliftingpainfulicyignorantluckydiamond imagining madameandmonseiurthirion and their tw

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cliff Edge (13+)

    Good concept. It's solid and understandable. But think...how often has the whole jumping off a cliff metaphor been used? I think you've put a new twist on it though, following ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Refuse (perhaps 13+ due to imagery?)

    Yeah, the elipses need to be taken out. You also have some dodgy cliches which need to be reworked. You act like I'm invisible Someone else in shadow Someone you ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Does any one know if the tongue hurts a lot? A couple of my friends have it done but I wouldn't trust them to give me an honest opinion... And ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    So...what's the deal? What do you have done and what do you want to get done? I've got two in each ear and a very infected, closed up belly button ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 5:19 2) Full Name: Elisabeth...thats all ur gettin 3) Nickname: Liz/ Slim. lol 4) School: KHS 5) Email: look it up :) 6) Eyes: blue 7) Height: ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Mesh and Areida: you guys are hothothot! You both have gorgeous hair :D jealous.... I finally got another picture of hide under your desk!

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: America is the world

    Um. False. What Midnight said.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: the sun

    Yeah, try to break free from the cliches. It's hard to at first, but you can't write poetry if you're going to just write what we've all heard a thousand ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: We Are Not Trees

    Cool concept. I like the symbolism too, it really made your message powerful. Good work!

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: friday's cool

    Meh. Don't we all know it. This needs critical grammatical editing. It sounds like one of those samey r&b songs; make it poetic.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: heartbreaker

    Pretty. I like the personal aspect of it, it really adds feeling to the poem. A little more impact would be good, but the simplicity is very effective. Nice work.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tapestry of Ages

    I think a little more impact wouldn't have gone astray, but I like the idea and the writing style. A little more interest and it's a good poem.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shattered Dreams

    Good beginning, but it definitely lost the spark after the first few lines. Try to expand. Write it longer, and then condense it. I find that works well. You get ...

    Apr 9, 2005


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow