User avatar

Liz

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Revenge of The Raven

    Good ideas and all, but just work on the delivery. You do slip into cliches now and then, such as: His claws sharper than knives That's an extremely common simile. ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bone-White Responsibility Skeletons

    Not the most original of ideas but that was completely overriden by the fact that you portayed it so uniquely. You captured the scene, the emotion, everything really well. Good ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: mancunian reject

    I really like this, especially the personal style of the poem. The dedication and the conversational tone really adds to the interest. So good job there. The only thing I'm ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Boy and The Bridge

    Great concept. You told it in a very clear tone, and the style was so simple which made it easy to read and the message apparent and powerful. Last line ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: everything else was water

    Beautiful, especially the imagery. There was some dodgy line breakage, but overall I really liked it. Nice work.

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dying.... revised again...

    Work on the beginning. I agree with Chevy - the final three stanzas are brilliant. I like the tone of the poem, especially in those three stanzas. The first two ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunday Morning Death Parade

    I really like it. Personal and yet universal. Cool title and original images and analogies. Good work.

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The darkness

    I liked it. You have interesting and comprehendable concepts and analogies. However, you sometimes slip into cliches, so be careful about that. For example... I know the darkness will swallow ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm tired of that

    Show, don't tell. You've got something here that a lot of people can relate to, and that's great, but you have to leave the reader guessing to make the message ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: clichĂ©: poem of lust

    You definitely need to be more succint. It kind of dragged on after a while. It was good though, nice concept and good connection with the reader. Just make it ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: attempt to appear older (+13)

    There is a difference between choppiness and rawness and in this poem the two weren't really equal. The swearing is kind of unneccessary and seems more so because the poem ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Summer Reading List

    I love "The Catcher in the Rye", "Jane Eyre" and "The Bell Jar." Three of my favourite books. This WINTER (Australia, people) I'm trying for: "The Year Of Living Dangerously" ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: seven

    i looked through the rain, the rustling rain, with lustful silence and dark secrets in its drops. in the madness of sweet, vast ice there were deep gashes and pot ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Nirvana vs. Deep Purple

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: eight

    there are tiny red scars on the insides of my arm it's hard to tell why. rolling back my sleeve i see verbs conjugated with ĂȘtre faintly listed on my ...

    Apr 17, 2005


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus