User avatar

Liz

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: three

    unlucky hours of september colour the sky a grazed silver, the sun lies vacantly. i wish it would rasp, collapse, leave us stinging, like the blurry red line on my ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do you believe in me?: Prelude /P

    I like it, but I agree that the main character seems very arrogant, and that can get annoying to read about after a while. If he changes and fleshes-out a ...

    May 2, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Romulus and Remus Myth

    The myth of Romulus and Remus was one of the most popular and important Roman myths in ancient times, and its significance to the founding of Rome has carried through ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: four

    simple lists made on the back of complex black and white medical mixtures of letters just outline the date in bold, livid marker. the weak, spindly second hand of the ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    That's the skyline a little way from where I live. I live about half an hour away from Sydney Harbour...I'm sure you've all seen this picture a thousand times.

    May 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    No, I swear it's hard to keep up with videos!

    May 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About Last Night...

    Great. There's the occassional grammatical error but the concept was really good and it was very well-written. I especially like the symbollism: city environment entwined with the idea of a ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Fear Not California

    Short and sweet. Good work.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frozen Tears

    I like it, you conveyed the emotion really well. However, you need to be careful about the old cliches. Try to add a bit more originality, but overall it's pretty ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: HA HA HA HA (R for language)

    Good concept, everyone can completely relate. Just expand on it, make it a little more interesting, because at the moment it's just a rambling pile of swear words. Which can ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My boy

    You've got the emotions, but it was smothered in cliches. Originality is the key.

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: beneath the lies

    Ah, wow. Great, original and simple to understand. I was everywhere you mentioned and feeling everything you felt. Good work.

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mr. Litter's Anecdote

    Haha, I love both parts. I agree that the format is cool and really works for this style of poem. My only complaint was the few extra-long lines, it kind ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: five

    indefatigable paroxysms of wind reel in the darkness, dragging coal rose bushes, ferns, branches with them as they whirl and wheel and spiral through the night. black branches bow, and ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: six

    i love the way i'm ignored like light ignores certain places, inflicting shadows. the shadows in which i am drenched. i love the way i electrocute particular people with my ...

    Apr 28, 2005


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince