User avatar

Liz

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Communism is really only an ideal. It can't work simply because of humanity.

    May 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Tell me honestly everyone, what do you think of Australia? Lately I've become ashamed to be one, because I can just see what people overseas must think of us. Our ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Tears, No Pain

    I like it. The only problem was that it didn't seem to be too original. When the boy is talking at the end, it gets a bit obvious. Try and ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gypsy's Curse

    I don't think it's bad at all! I really enjoyed it, you have a great plot and it's very well-written. The only problem I think, is that you occassionally use ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I see you in my dreams

    I like this, but I think it could be even better if you expanded on it and worked it into a story. It's not the most original of ideas - ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    What's worse ... now there's an Australian Idol an we get both!!! No!!! The horror!!! We're all doomed to melt in front of the TV!!! It's just anouther example of ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: two

    you leave me swimming in my own scattering confusion with your tanned waterfall of words i have been slipping on your melting red ice for pages and pages of days ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: two plus two will never equal four

    This is really good. I think it dragged on for a bit too long, but overall it was extremely well-written. Good job.

    May 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing You

    Packed to the brim with cliches! Try to be more original.

    May 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Love You Poem (2)

    I like it...but it does seem a bit bland.

    May 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: three

    emotion_less: No, it's not obvious at all! Basically I have 13 poems for each day before I went to France last year. Each one reflects what was going on that ...

    May 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: so much for my happy ending

    Yeah, definitely expand it and you'll have a really interesting piece.

    May 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    I really like it. However, there are some grammatical errors and stuff that makes it really confusing to read. You switched back and forth between the mum and dad being ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: normal is that way

    Great, I really like the concept, it's really understandable. It was well-written, very original. What Nate pointed out in the second stanza would really help to be fixed up, but ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Sylvia Plath and e.e.cummings because they've both paved the way for other poets with similar styles. Love their work but I try to keep theirs and mine seperate as if ...

    May 6, 2005


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)