User avatar

Liz

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Naked Eye

    They call me black Jesus, white Moses Heaven freezes, Hell closes B-Boy posin', punk rock chicks, kids are alright but I need my fix If you diggin' the mix, feelin' ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: gâteau au chocolat

    sprinkles of saturday rain slip down onto our shoulders like pricks of mots Parisien. thickly muscled yells cut through the ice breezes, slitting open my denim mini skirt. they think ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Does anyone have AIM?

    Missshadye72 if you want

    May 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: orangina

    Paris is une vest l'égère which is silkypurple, chocolatebrown, creamybrick. laughing with a synthetique blonde flirt just makes me want to pink my still-white skin or bite my chopped, red ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Ok Liz so don't be ashamed of being Austrllian it just gets frustrating living in the society that is always changing. No way am I ashamed! I absolutely love Australia, ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    America saved us in WWII. I will admit that. And it's fair enough to want to have such a powerful country on your side, but I don't think that goes ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A memory...

    I like this. The style is fine for me, I find it raw and good to read because long lines are often cluttered. The tone in this is great. I ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the day, when back was in

    I like it. Great idea, great tone. Good work.

    May 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: blackgoseplradio rox my sox

    1. I'd never really known you before. I mean, you were the girl with the hacking laugh that annoyed the hell out of me, but I had to pretend it ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    Exactly, but you would think that fans of complete pop music like that which is on the Idol shows would take appearance into account. With rock bands and that sort ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Eloere: you pretty much covered everything. However... Battler Someone who works really hard to make a living Bikkie Biscuit Bloody Oath Definitely! Chook Chicken Chuck a sickie To take a ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: one

    i frown as the purple late-night sky moves above, my tongue moves along the roof of my mouth, as through searching for some sort of confirmation. it was the beginning ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    Actually, the person who won Aus Idol last time is overweight or whatever. People still like her. I never actually saw her on the show but I don't see why ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    New Zealand is very differant to Australia, I think saying they are the same would offend New Zealanders and Australians. YES, i would get completely offended if someone said I ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    If I'm not mistaken, Australia was one of the few countries who sent in troops to help with Iraq....thus, you guys are cool by me. Why, because we're involved in ...

    May 9, 2005


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie