-
Re: Schappelle Corby
The media hasn't been telling anyone anything...they don't need to. Just showing her expressions and actions and everything, it makes it obvious to me that she's innocent. Have you seen ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Schappelle Corby
Is it just Australia, or are other countries hearing about Schappelle Corby, who was found guilty of smuggling 4kg of marijuana into Bali? She's been sentenced to 20 years and ...
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Morning Thoughts
Good concept, nicely-written. "My frostbit toes" Should it be "frost-bitten"? Anyway, great work, I really like this one.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: You the Curse
Great. Good theme, easily to relate to, and well-written. Nice work.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: This is Not the End
Yep, I really like it. Original, well-written. Good work.
May 29, 2005 -
Re: chocolat chaud
it's grey, peppery coughs hacking through the fleshy night. my hot, white light pierces my eyes and licks the pink wall. i crave pills but vitamin c tablets will do. ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: l'orangina rouge
glittering pink flower earrings, auburn plaits heated by the sun, café mascara hanging off long lashes are not enough to satisfy the serpent in me. i need holes in my ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: chocolat blanc
snatches of bright cotton sliding off to the south, pinned onto chocolat bleu Parisien just aches with paix. it's more than the dull cocoa of the Eiffel Tower which is ...
May 22, 2005 -
Re: Their is a ghost on my back
Okay...but yeah, you might want to break some lines up. It was painful for me to read, the way it was set up. You also might want to check over ...
May 22, 2005 -
Re: for lizzy: it's not really goodbye if you don't mean it
I really like this, the personal tone, everything. There are a few problems, some of which uniaeca pointed out. Also, I think you should re-think some parts like "but i’m ...
May 22, 2005 -
Re: End of Eternal Sadness, Rebirth of Hope
Pretty good. I have a problem with some lines, however, where you repeat half of the line above, e.g. He speaks, and his voice echoes Echoes throughout the void to ...
May 22, 2005 -
Re: Substitution
I lay awake, listening to the sallow shadows playing a vibrating melody on the walls, the ceiling, the carpet. Coldplay spins around and around in my head as it has ...
May 21, 2005 -
Re: the taste of metal
Beautiful. I can't say much more.
May 20, 2005 -
Re: belfast on a spring evening
Yeah, some grammar revision wouldn't go astray but overall this was really good. The tone is great. Nice work.
May 20, 2005 -
Re: compilation
Wow, great. So personal yet I can really relate. Amazing work.
May 20, 2005
