User avatar

Liz

  • Randomosity Re: The Word Game

    hot

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    "Spicks and Specks" - The Bee Gees. "Wonderwall" - Oasis "Overdrive" - Katy Rose and more :)

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: spaghetti

    so i stare at tigerskin again and feel the complete, woven silence that warms my bare shoulders with its fingertips, reborn from banging glitter and punching voices. it was air-conditioning ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup Homies!

    Yeah, welcome to YWS! Looking forward to seeing some of your work :).

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: barbe-à-papa

    plastic nostalgia, it's a world where it's only pink, blue or yellow - there's no black. glow-in-the-dark singlets and stripes on shoes. chunky clumps of happiness amidst every perfect colour ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wat is the point

    Well, if I understand the question correctly, I don't think anyone can be sure in the limited world we live in. But I think that our purpose is to be ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Well I suppose the older the get the more you get into it. Atshioo? I thought it was Ashes... Nah, "atishoo" as in sneezing...it's very sadistic.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    You know the "ring around the rosy" one? It was originally sung about the plague. "A-tishoo, a-tishoo, we all fall down?" Great. :)

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore

    I like it. Only problem for me was the "I tell you" in the last line. Either take it out or change it to something else. It just doesn't seem ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    "London Calling" - The Clash.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: UNTITLED (as yet!)

    :) Yep, the word "exquisiteness" does exist. This wasn't bad. But I can't tell a lot from such a short snippet. I think you need to check over the grammar, ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams Come True

    Not bad. I think you need to work on the imagery, metaphors, etc, because that's what makes a poem stand out in the end. You had something good in the ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Scissors, needles 'left behind' after caesarean

    God. How could any qualified doctor make that mistake?

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    :? That's a worry.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: gâteau de marbre

    rough throat sinus nose throbbing head. it's country Paris - caramel dirt, menthe grass, tiny crumbling cottages. it was awkward goodbyes amidst tired red eyes. le ciel est l'eau et ...

    Jun 10, 2005


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence