User avatar

Liz

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: shoot it up your bloodstream | goodbye

    Great. I love the tone especially.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Exquisite

    Beautiful. I love the atmosphere. Well done.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My word her word

    Not bad, but I think you need to condense it a little, make it more succint. I also think the "Cheesy" in the second stanza didn't quite fit in, so ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: This is the Best it Gets: Book One Chapter One

    Good. I definitely got the impression that he's a real, raw guy. Lke Reichieru said, you didn't make him sound fake at all, so that was great. However, you don't ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: The Stone Rose

    Yep, great idea and very well-written! Nice job.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: dirty mirrors

    she's the one they stare at with her "i love billy corgan" satchel bag and the blondedyedreddyedbrowndyedblonde hair sitting on her shoulders. the colourful bracelets on her wrist, the long ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Poetry Discussion Re: rEal eMotion (Jade)(The letters are SUPPOSED to be that way)

    Not bad, but it kind of rambled a bit.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: at the playground

    Beautifully written, and definitely gripping. I didn't completely understand it, but I think a few more readings will help, and that only adds to the atmosphere and power of the ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Daddy

    I like it. I wouldn't say it's great literature, but it certainly is fitting for a Fathers' Day poem. Good work.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A CORRUPT LAND

    Not bad. Definitely work on the structure. I thought the last stanza's content was good, apart from that it seemed like I'd read it before. So, a little more originality, ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sixteen

    Great. Good concept, very well-written. Nice work.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Is Not Like Anything

    I like it. I thought the first couple of lines were a little cliched, but the last line of that stanza is great. Maybe fix up the beginning a bit, ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Never Let You Go.

    Well. Basically it's just full of cliches, with an unoriginal idea, but I know you can fix that. You make me feel, unlike any other. You take away the pain ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Late Night Bloomer

    Beautiful. There's the occassional awkward line, such as "I stopped eating because I slept when I should eat, or thought about sleeping when I should have been eating." But apart ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Aw, wow, thanks guys! I got such a shock seeing myself nominated...:)

    Jun 17, 2005


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein