User avatar

Liz

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Serenity Awaits

    Not bad, but I've read too many of poems on this subject. If you want to be sucessful you need to think of an original way of putting your ideas ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Mouth-Water Laffetty Taffetty Cult

    I agree. Wow. So many abstract thoughts that really make a lot of sense when you think about them. Really original too, great job!

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: bye-bye, birdie

    Good, I like it. I thought that the "ah" might be a little out of place, but overall, good concept and very well-written.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: barbe-à-papa

    Thanks for the comment. It's not specifically about dolls, but you're definitely getting the right idea. I wrote this after going to Disneyland Paris and it's just about the loss ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    :shock: Huh? How did I win? Strange... :D But great. Congrats everyone!

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: warrawee

    i was reading oscar wilde on the bus. i got off at the station amidst conventional stares of sunscreen, water bottles and ponytails. i didn't care. i opened oscar wilde ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crysi/Incandescence poem: generation

    Wow. I liked it, but I agree with faith: words need space to breathe. If you cram too many complex words into one line and the reader has to read ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    Yeah, TYWC helped me a lot, with criticism and reading other people's work. I think reading other poets and getting to know their style helps a LOT. I'd say my ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: X&Y

    I have their other two albums...I'm just waiting until I have the money to buy X&Y. Believe me, it's hard. So hard.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crevices

    I like it. At times it seemed a little awkward, but nothing that a few simple corrections wouldn't fix. In the first stanza, did you mean "giving way to gravity?" ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    Wow, where do I start? Old school: The Beatles, Queen, The Bee Gees, Nirvana, The Ramones, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, U2, Aerosmith, Oasis, The Clash, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Led ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I finally inked and colored something...

    Wow, pretty amazing.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Going Out At Night

    Great work. Yep, a few typos but that doesn't matter. I really enjoyed the original idea and your fresh way of writing. Keep it up.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: unseen performance I

    Great. I love the atmosphere you created. The only things I had a problem with were the repetition of "Imprints" in the fourth and sixth stanzas, and the use of ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lovely Chicken

    Well. :D. Funny.

    Jun 18, 2005


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)