User avatar

Liz

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    Great. Um...let me try to think of some crit. No, sorry. It's brilliant. Great work.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cat-Scratched Eyes

    Overall, it's good, but it does need a little fixing up. I am an ever changing metaphor living in a web of lies just outside the rim of realty Make ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Raven's Heart

    Well, it's not bad, but I have to say that it's another cliched love poem. I think you should drop the rhyme scheme; it isn't helping the poem and it ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Odd Life [humour]

    Not bad. You created the characters pretty well considering you improvised. You need to edit but that's about it. Good job.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of a Guitarist

    Interesting, but it's hard to comment on such a short beginning. It seems a little unorginal at the moment to me, but I know that could easily change. I don't ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: free-write

    Well, you could expand on certain points. You tend to skip from one great idea to the next, before the reader has an idea of what you're talking about. I ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sweltering nostalgia

    i remember summer days lying by the pool on psychedelic towels, talking to my auntie about popularity and how it was the same when she was at school. unveiled pretentiousness ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: delinquent love

    I like it. Original as usual, and of course the last line was brilliant.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: different skies

    It wasn't bad until the last six lines. Then it was great. Nice work.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    Not bad. Fix up the last line, maybe expand a bit, and good work.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: free-write

    I liked it. Definitely interesting, with so many ideas it was hard to keep up. Nice work.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ire of Medea

    I like it. In places the rhyme scheme seemed forced, especially in the second stanza, but overall you had a nice concept and it was well-written. So good work.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Lover's Flush

    Rhyming is absolutely fine, but as soon as you notice it becoming forced, scrap it. It will only hinder the poem overall and bring it down to a level that's ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Song to the Sea

    Not bad, but it seemed a little awkward at times. I think you need to work on the flow a bit. As an example, you might want to fix the ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Endless storm

    Not bad at all. I think it would be a lot better with TBR's suggestions, but I did like it. Nice work.

    Jun 24, 2005


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green