User avatar

Liz

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Magnificence

    Why the shrug? I really like this. It's a good, solid concept and it works towards the message of the poem really well. I especially liked the middle three stanzas. ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It reminds me somewhat of the wailing french woman PZ...

    Beautiful. Really originally expressed. I loved the joined words especially. The only thing I had a problem with was the last line. It seemed cliched and didn't do the rest ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a double-shot expresso at midnight

    Nice. You really created an atmosphere. Well-written, interesting, nice ending. Good work.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mist

    I like it. This line: "The mists still circle around me enveloping my malleable body into silver threads of the cosmos" is probably a bit long, it would flow better ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: prevarication

    but i was high on air. my mind had slackened and i could do no more than watch the clock. and i saw your face in colour, behind the dartlike, ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Im no Writer

    Hmm. I kind of drifted off, it didn't capture my attention. It's a little annoying how they talk, makes it hard to read. With a lot of improvement this wouldn't ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: rain, heels, Simon and a $58 moet

    friday night was just like that wet night, our last in paris. i hung onto Simon's arm, half-heartedly walking next to him under his umbrella, when the rain was flying ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: faux infidelities in paris

    what do you call it when another guy's arm is hugging you close, under a single umbrella, when it's pouring down? and you love the rain so you try to ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: graduation and pine trees

    silk of different pastels hooks its sharp, roughly-cut edges into my eyes, plunging down to my irritated, scarlet core. plates of exotic entrees and arms around shoulders and bright wooden ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: North Star

    It's good, but you do need to expand. The whole "guiding light" thing is a bit worn-out, so I suggest that you put some personal emotions in here, more than ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: You Left Your Jacket

    Good. The jacket thing is kind of overdone, but I like how you portrayed it here.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blissful concerto

    we don't turn round in your convertible the cd player blasts inspiration to homeless people lying on benches but we don't look back into the sun I think the second ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: how dangerous men think

    i started crying "one, swallow water, two, swallow water." i could maybe do twenty-eight or more in a minute then eject it. it's all for practise and if black hangs ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: exams and excommunications

    And all I wanted was the simple things A simple kind of life And all I needed was a simple man So I could be a wife sitting for exams ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"The First Kiss...Again"

    Not bad. There is definitely some potential for a great poem. I'll try to help and suggest improvements. This first kiss was so different from the last So full of ...

    Jun 25, 2005


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde