User avatar

Liveinthelight

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love shouldn't hurt

    This is really great! It's concise and clear, and everyone can relate to it. Just one nit-pick: "A far" is actually one word. It should be "afar." I like this ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Impossible

    Hi there! So, this story has a great beginning. The dreams and the detail in those first few paragraphs give the story a soft, soothing sort of tone, but then ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison: I'm obsessed with stories with strong character. I actually read this one for English this year, and I was supposed to focus on analyzing character ...

    May 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Can't Do This

    It's fine, everything's fine.. Just keep walking. Breath. Still, Paige's breaths came in short gasps; her lungs struggled for air in the heavy smog that enveloped the city. She scurried ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: They all fall in the end

    They always say the same things. If love's a game, I always imagine that it's something like a convoluted horse race. Every Thoroughbred champion, the biggest and the best, all ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Road Kill

    Hi there. :) Maybe it's because I'm so tired right now, but I really had trouble focusing on the story as a whole. Its pace seems so quick, constantly jumping ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Sniper

    Hi there, again. Your writing style sounds so much like mine, I'm excited to read this.

    May 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My greatest fear.

    BUGS. Just thought you should know that. Note: My camera hates me. -Shuffles away immediately-

    May 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Protect You part 1

    Hi there! The first thing that I noticed here is that your characters could use a bit of development. There are also other ways to improve, but I'll mainly focus ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    Night by Elie Wiesel. It's the Holocaust. It's so obviously disturbing. D:

    May 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: My Smile

    Not that smiling at other people's pain is a good thing, but we've all been through it. That's the kind of thing that makes a song good - we have ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pretty Things

    Oh, this is wonderful! Everything is set up so beautifully and the words aren't forced or awkward. It almost made me feel as if I were listening to a song. ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Welcome to the Funhouse, Faxness (Maximum Ride)

    I've read most of the Maximum Ride books (save for the one that recently came out) and I personally don't like them. However, I absolutely love the general idea for ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Grrr. Be afraid.

    .. Not really, I'm actually not scary at all. (Even if I would like to think so >:D) Hiya, by the way. This site is lovely. Why exactly is it ...

    May 15, 2011


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer