User avatar

Liv

  • OOC Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) DT

    I understand completely. He's one of my best guy friends, and 6 months ago he beat leukemia. Saturday he got a call that it came back. He started chemo again ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) DT

    Don't be sorry yubbies, I've been at the hospital with a friend of mine, too.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) DT

    Yay Shady!!!

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Ira "That kiss wasn't just for the dare." She had said, and I couldn't stop thinking about it! So much time had passed since then, and I couldn't get it ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) DT

    Oh my goodness @Bugslake , that makes me feel really happy! I'm so glad you like it! Right now I'm just waiting for a post from @Shadowlight :3

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    That doesn't seen very like Lakeland, he would definitely be a bit more apologetic and less frank. Fiction has never made a charrie like that in her life hahaha But ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Liz has Lakeland, but Katrina likes him from what I understand

    Jan 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    @pandabear7 there wasn't a "problem" with it haha. Simply that it didn't quite make sense the way it read. Like, I was trying to get away but the view was ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Archive Re: Arranged Marriages (second try...) ~Restarted~

    Yesssssssssss August I couldn't remember anything, couldn't think of anything. I couldn't recall anything after...after what? What was it again? A wolf? A...what's the word? It felt as if a ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Ira I couldn't believe we were finally here. Here, the place I turned down my other friends for, the place I spent my summers, the home away from home for ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Let's get this party started

    Jan 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    So now that we have maxed out on charries, when do you think we'll start, fic?

    Jan 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    @TinyJarStoredDreams oh my god, why do I think that would be the most awkward but perfect relationship ever?? Love it!

    Jan 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Ira is up for grabs for whoever is interested haha :)

    Jan 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Nab me a male for Dani, will you dearie? xD

    Jan 24, 2014


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater