User avatar

LittlePrincess

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Bronze Challenges (chapter one)

    Hello! You will probably be my last review for the night so I am here to give it my all! Kara's lips felt smooth and clean to the touch, which ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Drivers Never Sleep (possible title)

    The title intrigued me... I mean, what could that possibly mean?? So, here I am to review your work and satisfy my curiosity; or a seventeen year old, she was ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I can't see

    Hello there, Little Princess here for a review! I am a huge scary movie fan so I'm already excited to read this. Here I go! John walked through the moon-lighted ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shattered Rainbows

    Wow, you caught me instantly. The opening line, the first paragraph and the title were all done brilliantly! I've been awake for a month now I like how you are ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Saving a Child (Chapter 1)

    Hi Miss Mystery, or Sol... I'd be glad to give you a review. My excitement for volunteering with kids was enough for me to forget about the horrible weather the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Nine)

    Like I said... back for more! I'm totally in love with this story. It still baffled me, I have never even seen her talk to Cedric, so what could she ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Eight)

    As always, I'm here to review but this time in honor of review day :) I look forward to reading more of your story. “I’m doing the best I can, ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ICONOCLASTIC 18

    Hello! Here for a review. Happy Review Day! Firstly, Down the coast of California, where Santa Catalina looms in the distance as an apparition of escape that is inescapable , ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Phone Rings Again...

    Hello! This is my first review on Review Day; I liked this piece. At first I was a little confused about the point, and it seemed a little monotonous but ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Soul Reason of Living-Chapter 1

    Hello! Little Princess here for a review; Obviously something catastrophic had happened. This statement seems a little nonchalant. Gloria should be alarmed at her mothers tears but the word obviously ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Six)

    I'm back yet again! I'm finding myself very invested in your story... I don't really have that many nitpicks except one: I made a mental note on the brilliance Hermione ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Five)

    Back again! he’s just that awesome That made me laugh. Does Gia's view on the games reflect the view of everyone else at Hogwarts? Try and show that, like that ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Malpractice .:Chapter One:.

    Hello! Little Princess here for a review! So the first line is a little heavy, therefore, it doesn't really draw the reader in and it causes the reader to get ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trapped

    Hello! Little Princess, here for a review. I love the vagueness of the opening paragraph. There is enough description to give the reader a proper sense of what is going ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Four)

    Hi! I reviewed the beginning chapters of this earlier and I'm back for more (even if it's been months...). As always, i'm a huge Harry Potter fan and I love ...

    Aug 14, 2011


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter