User avatar

LittlePrincess

  • Writing Activities Re: Let's write a novel!

    If you're anything like me, you've planned novels, started them, then realized you didn't feel like writing it. You feel that you know the story, so what's the point. That ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The YWS Ship

    I love it!

    May 9, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Tears

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Inspiration?

    I like poetry and I would love to practice writing it or even just write some for fun but I can never get inspiration for poems. I need something to ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Writers

    Jun 20, 2010


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist