User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    007 Roger Moore is the bestest Bond ever! I love Valkyrie, the most amazing WW2 movie ever! Now, I have one epic question: What is your candy of choice? :D

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm LittlePetRock and I approve of this message...

    I love Hawk Nelson and Thousand Foot Krutch!! Hmm.. Favorite movie? The one that I can think of at the moment is Big Fish (Tim Burton). I love pizza, chili ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm LittlePetRock and I approve of this message...

    Ello everyone! I'm ****** (You really thought I'd tell the whole world my name?!), but you can just call me LPR, Rocky, Hey YOU!, or whatever you like. :D I'm ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Question about submitting my stories...

    Ah, thanks. Just made me kind of worried. :?

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Question about submitting my stories...

    This just thought just hit me... What keeps people from stealing our ideas and publishing them? I mean, it would bite hard if we worked so hard on our works, ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Discovering the Prophet

    Nice to meet you LostProphet, everyone here calls me Rocki. We have a TON in common!! I also am from Kentucky... but I moved to Southern Indiana 6 years ago. ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy.

    Welcome to YWS! You will figure it out fast, trust me! Here are the rules and F.A.Qs: If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Rocki~

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oddly New!!!

    But I will still give you a cookie. If you don't know it by now I am insane. :P -Adrian Trust me, he is pure insianity! I wonder how he ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: LittlePetRocks have taken over!! (not really)

    Yikes! I hope my writings aren't copying other authors! I do admit I sometimes take something twist it, and mold it into my own. What is NaNoWriMo??????

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: LittlePetRocks have taken over!! (not really)

    Thanks for the warm welcome!! Want to know a dirty little secret? :oops: I just came up with all of that... You just read the raw epicness of my unedited ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: LittlePetRocks have taken over!! (not really)

    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Ello everyone! I'm 14, from the U.S. of amazing A, I love animals, I'm a music addict, photography buff, and I love to write and read (especially christian ...

    Dec 10, 2009


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson