-
Re: YWS Radio: Campfire Edition!
I'm SOOO going to call in!! *writes down names to send a shoutout to*
May 30, 2010 -
Re: New Guy! <===(CLICK IT!)
Hi Mathis!! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you've already read the FAQ, but in case you haven't, click here: If you need any help, or just want to chat, drop ...
May 27, 2010 -
Re: Really dumb blog suggestion...
It would be EPIC if we could put in our blog (or where ever) descriptions a playlist! Like, ones from here:
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: New feller.
Welcome to YWS!!! I'm LPR, or Rocky. Call me what you want. Yes... The dancing pink elephant is weird.... it gives me nightmares! A fellow Crichton fan! Woohoo! Here are ...
Apr 9, 2010 -
Re: Coming Soon: YWS News
Opinion column!! -gasps at awesomeness-
Mar 24, 2010 -
Re: Coming Soon: YWS News
Ooerz! Will there be a fashion column too?
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: I'm New. Lets have a party
-faints- Is Aspiring really protecting pink elephants? Miracles can happen!!! Welcome to YWS.
Mar 21, 2010 -
Re: Coming Soon: YWS News
-gasp- This. Is. Epic.
Mar 21, 2010 -
Re: Survivor in the land of dead zombies
Where did you get the avatar?
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Hello everyone, its nice to be here.
Welcome authorleesa! Have you read the FAQ for new users? You are right, we all should be happy! :D What genre do you write? What is your favorite color? What ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: YWS Has An Online Book Store
House by Frank E. Peretti & Ted Dekker. Comes a horseman by Robert Liparulo (last name?).
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: How to Modify Your Blog
Will HTML backgrounds (blogspotbackgrounds, pyzam, etc.) work?
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm LittlePetRock and I approve of this message...
Valkyrie wasn't all that great. :P Psh, You aren't all that great either. -sarcasm- :lol: :twisted: :lol: -gasp- My 250th post!! *dances* :elephant:
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)
You've never heard of Abbot & Costello? -dies- Youtube them!!!
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm LittlePetRock and I approve of this message...
Now that my memory serves me better, my favorite movies are: The Prestige (a movie where at the end, all you can say is "Ohhh My God!") Perfect Stranger (Another ...
Mar 1, 2010
