User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Welcome Mat Re: New member

    Welcome to YWS, spartacus! I'm the forum's residential pet rock. :P I can already see you've already gotten along quite well with the site, as I can see you're top ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Welcome to YWS, Julie! I'm LPR (or Rocky). If you have any questions or want to chat, send me a message! --LPR.

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    I prefer desk. "X has left a note on your desk." Has a very nice ring to it. Though I really, really love "X has scribbled in your notebook." It ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The story of me

    You scare the living heck out of me.

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Welcome to YWS Rem! :D What style do you ride? I used to ride Dressage and Hunter Jumper. Tell me all about your horse! (I'm obviously a horse-freak) I can ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gotta start off somewhere, right?

    Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or a green member (Moderators). Wow! Studying in Dublin? Awesome! You like NCIS? Me too! DiNozzo is ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, people :)

    Welcome to YWS!!

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar

    *sigh* People are getting lazier and lazier nowadays, it seems. I, for the record, do not like auto correct. Sometimes if I have the name a fictional place in a ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The story of me

    Bolt... Where's the mention of you being a woman...? :/ I thought it was obvious. No. Your mother is obvious. You being a woman is logical, just like you being ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Poetry and prose and Martha

    Welcome to YWS! I'm LittlePetRock, but everyone here calls me LPR or Rocky. 8) Well... I don't know what 'Uebermensch' means. Is it German? Heh, funny how I should know ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The FEED

    I am FED. :)

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    YAY! You finally posted! Well... Hmm... Where to begin, considering I already know you... Here is the FAQ, written by our amazing Commander-in-a-monkey suit: If you have any questions, feel ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Oh, by the way, I'm sorry to bump this but those who want to have a look at the acting kind of side of my life (which is parody/sitcom improvisation, ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is silent pages... You killed my father... ;)

    Dude, we have many things in common. We need to talk, soon. Welcome to YWS! Can't wait to read a bunch of your work!! ~LPR

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Donate $1 (US), get a bookmark!

    Oh dear. I've been begging my mom to let me get one; but she refused flatly. She doesn't seem to believe in online payment. My mom doesn't like do buy ...

    Jun 2, 2010


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller