User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Natalie (Nate) McCouskey of Hell on Earth "Oh ****! Not again...." >>>What would happen if you was blind, deaf, and dumb?

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Rocky "Lauren, Howler, Demeter, and Kammie!!" I exclaimed, rubbing my side from Howler landing on me. Ahh, it was so good to get out of that bloody war zone, and ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Natalie (Nate) McCouskey of Hell on Earth Psh, I'd kill the sorry ********** anyways. Only more slowly. This is a war we are fighting, no time for chivalry. What would ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    ********I'm lost...********** Rocky: I wandered around helpless, lost, alone. Suddenly, I was sucked into a war zone. "What the heck!? Who the frick are you?" I screamed, looking at the ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    This is going to be the most popular storybook in the history of YWS.

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    I'm sooooooo joining!! I blame Firestarter :shock: (just kidding)!! I shall play as myself: Name: Rocky Little Age: 14 Personality: Unpredictable, funny, sarcastic, passionate, trustworthy, wise and p

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hell On Earth

    Name: Natalie (Nate) McCouskey. Age: 17 Gender: Female Viper or Enemy: Viper!! History: Natalie was born in Virgina Beach, Virgina. She was raised mostly by her aunt, due to her ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Court II

    Name: Heather Quinn. Age: 17 Gender: Female. With?: The New Court. Appearance: Always keeps a dagger on her person. Day-time occupation: Works as a stable-hand. Rouge Talents: Heavy gambler, loves ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    **Beth Massen** I sat down in my seat, in front of Steve and Jess. I sat alone, just like I wanted, until a girl ran up and sat next to ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Name: Beth Massen Age: 19 (this is her birthday trip) Gender: Female. Personality: Very organic, loves green and organic things. Went on this trip alone to find herself. Shy at ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Sadly, the poisoned orange seeds from the orange juice, mutated and killed everyone in the entire world. THE FINAL END!!

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    **Carmen** "No, not at all." I giggled. Coming up from my stretch. "I have something a bit better than that..." I said, referring to Julian's wine. "Like what?" He asked. ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    **Carmen** Well. I guess I could use ten million dollars for something. I thought to myself. Dinner was great, wine was good, even though I'm only 20, I've been drinking ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    I eased my way in, though the front door. Shivering. I wonder why I'm here? What's the agenda? I thought. Always like my father, asking questions, though they are only ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Name: Carmen DiNazzi State of Origin (Please have some variety =]): Born in Italy, but moved to New York City, NY to build a relationship with her father on her ...

    Jan 20, 2010


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk