-
Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)
We're starting up soon!!
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)
Name: Katy Nash Call name: Maverick Gender: female Age: 20 Personality: Very straight forward. A natural-born leader. She only jokes when it's time to. She is very outgoing and friendly; ...
Apr 9, 2010 -
Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)
Welcome to Eye for an Eye. Here we do what we do best: assassination, theft, espionage, computer hacking, etc. All to help those who have been hurt. We only accept ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Teen Spy Agency
**Cara** Everybody's awkward glances made me furious with myself. Why can't I just be normal? I thought. "I might get a tattoo," I spoke, trying so hard to sound friendly; ...
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: Teen Spy Agency
Could someone please introduce my character? Thanks!! Name: Cara Hartford Gender: Female Age: 16 Picture: Country: American Allegiance: America. Duh. Skills: She has a 1st degree Black Belt in Tae-Kwo
Apr 3, 2010 -
Re: Teen Spy Agency
Is it too late to join?
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: Murder at the Olympic Games
Yeah ok. One quick question... Scarlett and gsp, those are both summer Olympic events. Name: Jenna Carmichael Age: 20 Gender: Female Nationality: American Sport: Figure Skating Appearance: Short, 5'2
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: The Character Tavern
Natalie- The cold metal pressed into my neck, sending goosebumps down my spine. "Trust me, you'd be doing me a favor." I whispered back.
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: The Character Tavern
Natalie- This Burns guy is a piece of work. "You think it's 'cause of her gun. No, I just don't want to be bothered by anyone. So bug off." He ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: The Character Tavern
***Natalie (Nate) of Hell on Earth*** "As always." I laughed. I sipped my martini, the cool liquid drowned my desire for thirst. Bliss. "You got a cigarette?" I asked the ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Hell On Earth
*Because it's awesome.*
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: The Character Tavern
***Natalie (Nate) of Hell on Earth*** I staggered into the tavern. What would a few more drinks hurt? I tucked my Walter PPK into my waistband and pulled my shirt ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Hell On Earth
(Woah guys. I'm a bit lost! I'm planning on the shrapnel in Nate's shoulder to get an infection, and she'll pass out. Just a heads up.) ***Nate*** God my shoulder ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
***Rocky*** "Howler!!" I shouted. I stopped just before I fell into the portal Howler was headed too. "Yes?" He said, impatiently. "Oh, you're headed for Narrative Poetry. Eww." "Don't like ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Hell On Earth
***Nate*** Goshdarn you Paige! I thought to myself, pouring vodka over my wounds. The shrapnel only entered into my left shoulder, easy to get out, by my self. I patched ...
Mar 18, 2010
