-
Re: ~The Everyday Survivors~ (Started but still accepting)
Name: Piper Cagney (Anstice) Race: Imp. Gender: Female. Age: 22 Appearance: WILL FINISH LATER. Brief personality description: History: Other: Up for love.
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: Red Hoods
Name: Eliana Chasos (Kay-sus). Age: 16. Gender: Girl. Affiliation: Black. Quote: "Judge me, and I'll prove you wrong." Themes Song: Time is Running Out - Muse Appearance: (Picture) Will finish ...
Dec 7, 2010 -
Re: The YWS Mansion
Name (user or real name, or both): Rocky, LPR, or Hannah Appearance (A picture of you or just written): 5'9, slender, muscular, EXTRMEMLY curly hair, very pale. Likes: Animals, reading, ...
Dec 3, 2010 -
Re: The Young Gods ** Started/ Not Accepting**
I'll nab a daughter of Zeus. Profile up later. Note, this is the first storybook I've participated in for a LONG, long time. Name: Elysia Cartwright Age: 19 Gender: Female ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Note: Jagged has agreed to kill my character if I decide to leave... which knowing my past SB-history... I probably will. WILL FINISH THIS TOMORROW! First and Last Name: Kayla ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed
Kat ~ The bar ~ 12:00 pm God I can't take it anymore, the thought kept repeating through my mind like a broken record. I took another shot of tequila ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed
Kat - workout room - 8:00 A.M "...and that's why it's called the fish 'n' chips." I finished my lecture to the young female recruits. Either I just scared the ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed
Name: Kat Walker Age: 21 Job: Fighter Pilot Description: Very cocky, carefree, and sarcastic. Fun-loving and a prankster. Has extreme anger issues, make her angry and she'll punch your lights ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
I'm like, epically lost. Can someone bring me in?
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
Name: Rocky Birthday: November 7th Age: 14 Personality: Sharp-witted and sarcastic, caring when she needs to be, trips over herself allot, funny. Can be shy at first, but once she ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E
When Firestarter becomes principle, God help us all. :lol: Will post a profile in a bit.
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: Summer Camp
"Moni," I tried to get her attention, but she kept rambling. "Moni..." More rambling. "MONI!!" I yelled. "Oh, sorry..." she tossed the ball over to me. I bounced it off ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Summer Camp
**Brandi** "Hi!" I extended out my hand, the girl shook it. "Hello," she responded. Her brown eyes hiding behind her bangs. "Oh, is that a Vuitton?" I asked, eyeing her ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: Summer Camp
-screams- Thanks Classy!! -huggles- Name: Brandi Clarence Gender: Female Age: 18 Picture: Personality: Very bubbly and outgoing. Loves to be around kids by day, and party by night. Loves to ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)
We're starting!!! **KATY** I swiveled around in my chair. The feeling of being 'Commander' was uncomfortable. But what was the company supposed to do without a leader? Dad, I wish ...
Apr 13, 2010
