User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Research Re: Christianity?

    1. What's the main concept of Christianity to you? Have. Faith. In. God. Follow his word, pray, don't commit sins, and tell others about his love. 2. What's the difference ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Research Re: Black magic

    I want to know everything about it! Different forms of black magic. Their gods, how they practice, why they practice, when they practice. Their tools, spells, ceremonies, and symbols. The ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Research Re: Pregnancy

    Everything Jenna said. But!! Some women will continue to have periods if they're pregant. (My great-grandmother did)

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Research Re: Sniper rifles and sharpshooting...

    Edit: Also, .50 caliber is overkill. Not even most military-issue sniper rifles use it. It's nearly impossible to silence. But it would really make one heck of a statement. :twisted:

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Research Re: Sniper rifles and sharpshooting...

    Well, a .50 caliber is always a beast of a sniper rifle. :P I couldn't agree more. An M-2 does make a statement. :twisted: Guns and the knowledge of them ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Research Re: Sniper rifles and sharpshooting...

    I need names and information on popular sniper rifles and good target shooting guns... My character is a sharpshooter, and she needs some guns. :lol: Also, some common shooting/sniper vernacular ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: I can't write more than one page

    Ugh! I used to have the same problem, only I'd write a prologue and chapter 1, then stop. It wasn't until jest a few days ago I started pushing myself ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Research Re: A question for teenage girls

    2! I've always been fascinated with quantum power.

    Feb 21, 2010


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince