-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Hungry.
Apr 14, 2010 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Moo.
Apr 10, 2010 -
Re: Pictures from a rock.
AyumiGosu17: I love Gulf Shores! I can't wait to go back this winter! Quetseli: The church is actually my local courthouse. :D Yes, the Louisville panorama is on the Indiana ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Pictures from a rock.
My photography, some new, some old. ^^Louisville, KY^^ ^^Gulf Shores, AL^^ Both taken without a tripod. ^^Captain, my rescued Pit-bull.^^
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Slow.
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?
For me it is the beginning of the book. Developing the story, introducing the characters, and evolving the plot, while keeping the reader interested without jumping in to the climax ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Night
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Bright.
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Potential Idea
I think this is posted in the wrong forum. It sounds like a good idea, but I don't know enough about the 'idea' to know if I would like it ...
Feb 19, 2010
