User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Art & Photography Re: Book Self

    This picture is fantastic, in my opinion. I think the exposure and depth is phenomenal. I love the Slaughterhouse Five page that reads "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt". Excellent ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Royalty.

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Entry for Flower~Child's Contest (Heart)

    Hey all! So, I am horrible at art. But I do like to try! So when I saw Flower's contest ( ) I couldn't resist! I decided to do a ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ichthus Festival 2010

    For those of you who don't know what Ichthus Festival is, it's a once a year Christian festival with TONS of musicians from around the country. I was fortunate to ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some random photos I took...

    Hey there ducky! Happy review day! :D First - I like this picture, contrast and colour is good. But, the white bar pulls much away from the subject, confusing the ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my pictures

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! Congratulations on your first submission! Let's get started... 1: I like this photo, basically because of the sun. But the ground confuses me a bit. ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tweaked

    Hahaha LPR, they dont have ridges, the have clear/sparkles nailpolish. Hahaha. Ohh. Sorry, I didn't know that. :?

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Country =D

    Hooray for new camera! Well, it's a bit hard to see them inside all of these spoilers... Try taking them out for a clearer view? Personally, I like these pictures, ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography Thread!

    I like. 1: A bit boring to me, I'm not really talented with editing, try using photoscape and play with the contrast, brightness, etc. 2: I LOVE this picture! How ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tweaked

    Hi there! I haven't really reviewed photography before... But I'm giving it a shot. Please don't take my nitpicking personally. I'm always worried someone's going to think I'm a jerk. ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pink Flower

    This is my first time reviewing a photograph... So here goes nothing... I agree with the above user, the edited photograph looks too edited. I would personally crop the photo ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Lemonade.

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    RDJ??? Pizza!

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Sandwich.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Japan.

    Apr 15, 2010


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela