-
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
Hero: Yes. You. May. 8) Adam Levine of Maroon 5? Check please!
Aug 15, 2010 -
Re: Would You Rather?
Write about butterflies. You would be surprised how you can involve some random object (butterflies) into a writing without the reader even knowing. :P Would you rather have a monkey's ...
Aug 11, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
I've never seen anything like it in my life!! Image removed by mod 8)
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
When the boys light up - Newsboys.
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: What if...
Well. I raise rabbits, so I'd probably just huggle them and add them to the herd. Naming the leader, Jeff. What if Beyonce did have the best music video of ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: July 2010 Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)
What's "Fahrvergnügen" anyway? *Googles it* German for 'Driving pleasure'. :P
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: July 2010 Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)
Woohoo! We all did great! 63, 666 characters typed by Juniper 12, 666 periods Spooky. Oh and, I was SO tempted to use the word 'Fahrvergnügen' in a review, just ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Review Day July 2010 Check-In Thread
I'm at four, right now. I think I'll go for ten, counting Art/Photography.
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I'm thinking about letting my hair grow out to it's natural auburn color. Your thoughts?
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: The World According To YWS [Updated With USA & UK Maps]
Heh. Louisville, KY is a nice big orange blob. I knew we were awesome people. 8)
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
My stats: Stephen King - 1 Dan Brown - 2 Oscar Wilde - 1
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: smiley!!
D;
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Why?
*Begins spazzing out* reakgjruxsjndjxvcfhdjxdkjxrbu dUDE! You do realize that that INCREDIBLY BOTHERS people with OCD, right? HOLY CRAP IM SPAZZING OUT, MAN! I m not going to be able to ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: The "Just The Right Song" Song For Writing
This is beautiful! Excellent! :) By the way... come across this: these:
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Less than 100, but more than 25, please.
Jul 5, 2010
