User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Randomosity Re: Wait for it!

    I'm scared.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Stick.

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Dougie! WANT! :lol: Mreh, I have a total fangirl crush on Matt Smith: I'd swim across the pond for that one. :mrgreen: *nerdlove*

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    If it was the UK I'd probably jump for joy... if it was like, Somalia (no offence to Somalians) I'd chain myself to the Brooklyn Bridge. What if weekends didn't ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member December 2010

    Huzzah!

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Are you saying coconuts migrate!?" - Monty Python & the Holy Grail.

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    Seas would rise when they gave the word. ;) (Nahh, the world would just be more awesome). What if the poke feature on didn't exist?

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I wouldn't be here to answer this question... and my ex would probably be a burning lump of coal. What if Ke$ha didn't wake up feeling like P. Diddy?

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa!

    I am SO in!! Color: Red, Dark purple, light blue (But not together :P ) Animal: Penguins. :D Genres: Romance, Fantasy, and Horror. Hobbies: Shopping, Photography, Reading, Hanging out with ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Evil and awesome, 9/10.

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day November 2010 Check-In

    I'm in! I'm going to try for one or two... maybe three if I'm up to it.

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    axidra.

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    When you read the dictionary just for fun. :?

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Magma. :P

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Lethero and Jagged.

    Nov 22, 2010


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus