User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Cookies... I rarely eat cake!! Would you rather tip-toe through the tulips while hunting down the sham-wow man to blast him away... orr... tip toe through the daisy patch hunting ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Ugghhh! There's nothing on TV to watch!" 800 blasted channels, with N.O.T.H.I.N.G I'd watch even if today was the last day of my life! "@$^@%!!! #^@*&!!" Words that should be ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Eat them... -duh- What would you do if Edward Cullen just knocked on your front door?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Say "At least all the rum isn't gone!" If you could live in any book, what book would it be?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Scream and call the CIA, FBI, and the NSA! What do you do when you are epically bored??

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Ohh-emm-gee! Yes, Yes, Yes!! I love 'I'm not alright'. That song is like the song of my life! Have you heard Skillet's new album?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Just Finished Chosen, Infidel, and Renegade (read a book a day) by Ted Dekker. Now I'm hold my mom hostage until I get Chaos, Lunatic, and Elyon.

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    hmm... Adrian? I cheated... -shame- Hobbies: Music and Animals. Hometown: Somewhere close by Louisville, KY I'm bubbly, unpredictable, I fight for what I love, caring and funny.

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say birthday... I say gifts.

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Back from a well deserved vacation!! :smt004

    Jan 1, 2010


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne