User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Me after I dyed my hair... I HATE MY HAIR!! sooo much! It's was too curly and way to short! It never used to be as curly when I was ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    I have one!!! "How's about you and me meet up in my hotel room?" Zack said in his annoying voice. Katrina leaned in close to him. "I'd rather chew glass." ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    I yelled at my mobile phone, while riding a motorcycle, because that's how I roll.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    Here are the rules... Pick the month you were born: January-------I kicked February------I loved March----------I karate chopped April------------I licked May------------I jumped on June-----------I s

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because he likes you. What is a Hufflepuff?

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    They're recluse Why are chopsticks soo hard to use?!?

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    cool 10/10!

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Left handed, Right handed or Ambidextrous?

    Nice signature ^_^ I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin... I must confess that I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER! (yes, I used caps... it was the the ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Left handed, Right handed or Ambidextrous?

    Random poll... Answer it and I'll love you forever! :elephant:

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Am I writing slang?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Roller coaster!! Would you rather listen to Hannah Montana for a week? or... Be trapped in a Barney episode for a week?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Rarely... I and when I do they are mostly nightmares where either I'm killing... or being killed... -shudders- Are you going to eat that?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Saint John? Wow... This is the most epic fail of my life.... My dad is a minister and I can't name one saint... Have you ever had a lucid dream?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Yes! I love skillet!! Hmm... I like both skillet and Beethoven... But Imma go with Skillet. ^_^ Would you rather... Go Skiing or Go Surfing?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTERRRrrrrrrrrrrr -rawrs- Does that answer it? Would you rather.... Swim in an ocean of chocolate or... Be lost in a desert of ...

    Jan 4, 2010


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers