User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Randomosity Re: quotes

    "Dance like nobody's watching, sing like nobody's listening, love like you've never been hurt, and live like it's heaven on earth." ~ Mark Twain

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    S-Sunsets?

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    I'll take one!! I love music! But I don't care... surprise me!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming

    Perhaps it's because your the Admin and we fear you. -hides- Seriously, we fear that if we tick you off enough, you'll assassinate YWS.

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming

    Nate, this is the lamest, sickest, funniest prank I've ever been sucked into. Congratulations, you (and you too mods) have officially scared the heck out of us.

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming

    Can we put this to a vote? I know if YWS changes to this format it's over for me. Did not you just post in the chat how you have ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming

    What!? Nooo! Please don't do this, I like it just the way it is. If you expect me to pay $19.99 a month you've got another thing coming. And whats ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I'd rather be runover like roadkill and wash up ashore like a dead fish!! W.Y.R: eat pickles for the rest of your life or dance with the pink elephant for ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I like pie

    I resurrect thee! :smt059 I like pie and pickles, but not together though... :mrgreen:

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    You Wombuster! I hope you go to Zenely! Zs never get used... :(

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Bowl XLIV

    Psh!! Saints are going downnnnnnn! ~Hoosier Colts fan.

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    Watts duh!!

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    -Throws icecream in A.M's face- "Hahahahahahahaaaa!"

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because it's a free country and if she wants to have a cute kitten avatar she can. Who invented chocolate milk?

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Ohh-emm-gee! Yes, Yes, Yes!! I love 'I'm not alright'. That song is like the song of my life! Have you heard Skillet's new album? Nice pronouncation, dude. XD "I'm not ...

    Jan 25, 2010


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich