-
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Like a Beta Fish.
Mar 26, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Me and my best friend K. during spring break. She's going to stab me! :shock: Awkward face: We're so cool.
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
I don't even know why exactly.
Mar 23, 2011 -
Re: What is Your Computer Background?
I'm not obsessed...
Mar 19, 2011 -
Re: Rebecca Black's Friday
FRIDAY 3.gif You know you love it so. "They see me rollin', they hatin', trying to catch me riddin' dirty."
Mar 19, 2011 -
Re: Books changing the world
I believe a lot of religious writings has caused much good in the world, look up some books like the Christian Bible, Muslim Quran/Koran, and Buddhist books.
Mar 18, 2011 -
Re: Hit the Penguin [2]
I cannot and WILL NOT condone the whacking of penguins. But... 410.5 412.1 574.3 576.2
Mar 17, 2011 -
Re: Rebecca Black's Friday
You Americans have stupid music. No offense. I love you. But seriously. Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, and now this?!?!?!?! WHOA NO. Justin Beiber is from Canada! Don't you dare pawn ...
Mar 17, 2011 -
Re: Rebecca Black's Friday
I want to kick babies in the face.
Mar 17, 2011 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
Chris Pine. Bwehehehehe. ^^Like, woa. And ugh. Can't believe I'm admitting it... but... Prince William is rather spiffing. :P ^^God save the Queen. HOW could Matthew Bellamy NOT be on ...
Mar 3, 2011 -
Re: First Impression
That you were secretly a candle. O.o
Feb 10, 2011 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
Jagged's awesomeness has just been promoted. FAYULL.PNG
Feb 8, 2011 -
Re: Did you miss the official polls?
Pat Puchemum. The answer to all questions.
Feb 8, 2011 -
Re: The "Bolt Should Write a Story" Thread
Narwhaaaaaaaaaaaals 8D
Jan 29, 2011 -
Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Avatar (With blue people) is the most horrible movie ever made.
Jan 7, 2011
