User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member April 2010: Esme!

    Woo! Congrats!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    "OW you meany-head!" *Rubs welt on head. Throws spaghetti*

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents have 12 year old son arrested

    Wow, just wow. That's really going to earn some brownie points with the step-father. And I thought my groundeds and spankings were bad. I agree, the writer of this article ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What am I reading?

    Just like the subject says. You give a short description, be as descriptive as you like, or not. You can use a book that you have read of reading at ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Lulu.com

    Has anyone had any luck using to publish your book? If so, what are the pros/cons? I expect a link to your work too, I might order a copy. :D

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Everyone here at YWS falls well into the pretty/handsome category. :D I agree. 8)

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Sherlock Holmes

    I can't wait to see it. -Bugs mom about taking me to Blockbuster- Did you know that the author that wrote the S.H novels was a satanist? :?

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Career

    It's a three way tie with: Federal Agent/Police. (most likely) Concert Pianist. (likely) DJ. (least likely)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Action. Hands down my all-time favorite. Why is non-fiction so hard to write?

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    Idea for a weekly thing! Bolt's Advice shop! People PM me their questions, and then I write up answers to them in it. To make it hidden, there could be ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Once upon a time...

    ...a group of zombie chihuahuas with AK-47s tried to...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Gives Mouth-to-Mouth to Roadkill

    PUNXSUTAWNEY, Pa. There is the first sign.

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I debated posting this for a really, really, long time. Who ever says anything rude gets their face ripped of. Understand?

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Pizza Toppings!!!!

    I have a list of many. Pepperoni. Pineapple. Supreme (with banana peppers and green olives! -yum-). I love pizza. :P

    Mar 28, 2010


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller