-
Re: 2009 YWS Awards Winners!
Gosh, it was just a joke... :/
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
I know... he's older than heck now... But.... God save the Queen!
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
10/10
May 4, 2010 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
10/10 Now that I know what it means. Yum.
May 3, 2010 -
Re: This is disgusting (KFC)
Kentucky Fried Cruelty. That is all. XD! I love it! PETA uses it with their anti-KFC campaigns.
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: Sherlock Holmes
Brilliant.
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Steward House Publishing?
If you are a fan of YWS on facebook, then perhaps you've received a friend request from Michelle Miller, who claims to be a editor for Steward House. Is this ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Jabberhut is a legend and a half.
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Sherlock Holmes
There's going to be a sequel!? -screams like a fangirl, jumping up and down running through the streets- Wait, what? Yeah, they restored my faith in Dr. Watson; I knew ...
Apr 21, 2010 -
Re: Sherlock Holmes
Dude. Greatest. Movie. EVER!
Apr 21, 2010 -
Re: The US/UK Divide
Dude, I'm not from California, but dude, I say 'dude' a lot. Dude. :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: There are some words I say a lot, that I really, really need ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: 7,500 Online Shoppers Unknowingly Sold Their Souls.
A computer game retailer revealed that it legally owns the souls of thousands of online shoppers, thanks to a clause in the terms and conditions agreed to by online shoppers. ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Definitely not my 8th grade prom dress. :x
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!
#1 - Holiday Destination: Australia #2 - House: Several #3 - Beach #4 - Coconut chocolate #5 - Dream job #6 - Lay-in... Mmm sleep. #7 - Shower #8 - ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!
I have to go now. But I'll answer them later. ... Why'd you give us ladies non-sexy people to choose from on question #9? :(
Apr 13, 2010
