User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    An excellent writer and a good reviewer!

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? XD 2. What's my middle name? Nutty? 3. Do you believe in faeries? Nope. 4. Do you tan easily? (depending on your skin tone) HECK NO! 5. ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Bolt and a rocking chair. -agrees- Ermm... BondGirl007 and Silented1

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Squall and Stori... They were talking about this place. XD

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    LPR and RDJ...oh wait, I can't do that, can I? I LOVE YOU!!! Sorry, it'll have to be LPR and Bolt then. :) I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! D: D: D: D: ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Nutty. XDD

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Lumierre and Kara

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ben Franks' World Cup Watch

    Wanna know what is sad? My Telly is out (great... now I'm typing all Brit-like), and so I can't watch a SINGLE match at all. :( :( I'm depressed/sad/angry/waitwhat?

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    Omigod. McFly is the worst sounds to hit my ears since the first Hannah Montana album. McFly is so bad. The first time I listened to it, my ears started ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song

    OH MY GOSH!! 10000000000000000000000000000000/10 So like, since the Kia commercial came out, my entire family has fallen in love with this song... To the point I made my parents buy ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Ryan Sheckler... Dang.

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    When you can spot more than one grammar-mistake on the front page of your local newspaper... I also found A BUNCH of type-os at Wal-Mart.

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I listen to Pat Buchanan. Dreamy, I loffs you.

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You guys are awesome! So, I was messin' around with my webcam. After about 300 photos, I fell in love with this one. Epic darkness is intended.

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER

    Haha. Benny, your questionaires are awesome. :smt003 C. Why the heck would I give some random person my phone number? And MSN sucks. C. Mmm... Chocolate. A. Stupid punk! What ...

    May 26, 2010


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig