-
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
So, in case you haven't noticed. I've pretty much so done everything but leave YWS. Sadly, I do believe my time here has come to a close. I'll still post ...
Nov 1, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Satisfaction - Benny Benasi. *Dances*
Oct 24, 2011 -
Re: What do you hate?
I hate freshmen. The fact that I can't stop doing bad things to get me grounded for life. Strangers that pet my hair for no reason at all. I hate ...
Aug 23, 2011 -
Re: Uh... hello?
Hey there! (Let's talk about kittens)
May 28, 2011 -
Re: Post your gif HERE!
Noobs.
Apr 23, 2011 -
Re: what font do you like to use?
I'm a Calibri fan (Though for my fantasy and poems I like to use Papyrus or Charlemagne Std) but in my book reports, essays, and things for school, I use ...
Apr 22, 2011 -
Re: Post your gif HERE!
Let's do this.
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Blabber On
The solution to pollution is dilution.
Apr 15, 2011 -
Re: April Featured Member: xDudettex!
Congrats!
Apr 2, 2011 -
Re: An Open Letter to Nate
I had an inkling it was an April Fools joke right from the start. Then when Nate PMed me (snitching about it, I know) and told me to double prank, ...
Apr 1, 2011 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Like an angry jar of mustard.
Mar 31, 2011 -
Re: Saying what needs to be said.
to those who serve/ed on the staff team. You used to be green, my good Jiggity. :)
Mar 31, 2011 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
THE JESTER is even invading chat. O.o
Mar 30, 2011 -
Re: Saying what needs to be said.
Junior Mods , Mods , and Reddies . I don't know about everyone else, but I appreciate you guys so much for keeping the site clean and well kept. I ...
Mar 30, 2011 -
Re: the day of fools
I'm scared of the JESTER. But he can bring it on!! I'm enjoying .gifs to much. :lol:
Mar 30, 2011
