User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cute War of the Ages (PART 2)

    “Prove to me that humans exist,” Guido spoke sternly. Staring at the control panel Sniks stood at. “I somehow knew you would ask that,” she cackled. “Follow me.” She led ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Depp, Downey, and Jackman = YES.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Werewolf Vs. Vampire

    What happens if a vampire bites a werewolf?

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wait for it!

    I'm scared.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    He needs a Santa hat. 7/10.

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Red Hoods

    Name: Eliana Chasos (Kay-sus). Age: 16. Gender: Girl. Affiliation: Black. Quote: "Judge me, and I'll prove you wrong." Themes Song: Time is Running Out - Muse Appearance: (Picture) Will finish ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Stick.

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Bahahaha, so true. Girlmeetsworld.

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Dougie! WANT! :lol: Mreh, I have a total fangirl crush on Matt Smith: I'd swim across the pond for that one. :mrgreen: *nerdlove*

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    If it was the UK I'd probably jump for joy... if it was like, Somalia (no offence to Somalians) I'd chain myself to the Brooklyn Bridge. What if weekends didn't ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having a Tim Burton avatar. :P

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member December 2010

    Huzzah!

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    Name (user or real name, or both): Rocky, LPR, or Hannah Appearance (A picture of you or just written): 5'9, slender, muscular, EXTRMEMLY curly hair, very pale. Likes: Animals, reading, ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Bee! 8/10

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Hate Him.

    Hey there Nike! I really liked this short story, I love the way her mind is buzzing constantly. Only a few nit-picks: 1. Her full first name isn't even mentioned. ...

    Dec 3, 2010


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage