-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Back from a well deserved vacation!! :smt004
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: LittlePetRocks have taken over!! (not really)
Yikes! I hope my writings aren't copying other authors! I do admit I sometimes take something twist it, and mold it into my own. What is NaNoWriMo??????
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Life of Crime 2
Mind if I join in? Name: Farin McKallister Nickname: Assassin or '-sin' for short. Age: 20 going on 21 Gender: Female Gang (If one): Cobras Personality: Full of hatred and ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: LittlePetRocks have taken over!! (not really)
Thanks for the warm welcome!! Want to know a dirty little secret? :oops: I just came up with all of that... You just read the raw epicness of my unedited ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Lyrics made for Owl City? :)
WOW!! I
Dec 10, 2009 -
Re: LittlePetRocks have taken over!! (not really)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Ello everyone! I'm 14, from the U.S. of amazing A, I love animals, I'm a music addict, photography buff, and I love to write and read (especially christian ...
Dec 10, 2009
