-
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Who isn't? TUBM is afraid of spiders.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Say "At least all the rum isn't gone!" If you could live in any book, what book would it be?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning me for something I didn't do.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for laughing! "Shhhhhh!"
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Scream and call the CIA, FBI, and the NSA! What do you do when you are epically bored??
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for still using the word 'sense'.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Ugh... YES!!! TUBM Is a legend in their own mind.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Oh... I feel like hurting the freaks who do that sort of thing! -screams- I never knew someone could have that evil of a soul! Poor things!! 10/10
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Holy cats yes!! I'm working on 4 novels at the same time... now plotting out a 5th! TUBM Loves rocking out to the Jonas Brothers.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)
Ohh-emm-gee! Yes, Yes, Yes!! I love 'I'm not alright'. That song is like the song of my life! Have you heard Skillet's new album?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10 I love white tigers!!! Stop poachers!
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10 Cause I love Sherlock Holmes... But I'm scared they ruined him by making a new movie. -_-
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
Just Finished Chosen, Infidel, and Renegade (read a book a day) by Ted Dekker. Now I'm hold my mom hostage until I get Chaos, Lunatic, and Elyon.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
hmm... Adrian? I cheated... -shame- Hobbies: Music and Animals. Hometown: Somewhere close by Louisville, KY I'm bubbly, unpredictable, I fight for what I love, caring and funny.
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say birthday... I say gifts.
Jan 2, 2010
