-
Re: YWS... The Musical!
I'm in. Ahahahaha.
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: The Gender Bender!
This is totally Lethero:
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Me and my chatspeak shirt. Yes, my hair is really that curly... and no, it's not permed.
Dec 31, 2010 -
Re: Who would Skandar Keynes prefer?
I retract my last comment. I want Tom Fletcher and/or Matt Smith, and/or Harry Judd. Or I could just have them all. ...I figured I should get my claim in ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: Who would Skandar Keynes prefer?
When the day comes for Skan-man to decide we all know who he's going to go for. Yes, we all know. He wants a fiery, young, curly-headed girl from America. ...
Dec 27, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Tim Burton! 8/10
Dec 27, 2010 -
Re: What brands are in your make-up bag?
So, I'm very, very, very vain girly. I use Tarte Jewlery Box (bought at Sephora), it has 36 eyeshadows, 5 eyeliners, a luminizer, bronzer, and 6 lip glosses. I LOVE ...
Dec 27, 2010 -
Re: Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, God Jul!
I'm going to be a rebel and say: MERRY (Belated) CHRISTMAS!
Dec 27, 2010 -
Re: Share a secret..
I love imagining myself in certain TV shows and books. I love imagining who I would be and what my story would be like. I can spend hours doing it ...
Dec 25, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Rhoww! 6/10.
Dec 25, 2010 -
Re: Favorite Holiday Movie
A Christmas Story. "You'll shoot your eye out!" Best. Christmas movie. Ever.
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for having sixty-nine posts.
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Y'all are FABULOUS! Me when I straightened a tuft of hair...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
Meep, Narnian boys are 100% win. :D William Moseley: Aaaand, the ever so epic Channing Tatum :shock: : I mean, that's just... wow.
Dec 11, 2010 -
Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook
I claim a spot! I'll edit it once I can get my list made. :)
Dec 11, 2010
