User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Romantic Novels Re: Makng it (For Love and Music #1)

    Hi! this is my first review... I'll go easy on you as long as you go easy on me 8) Every thing is good! Keep writing, but remember to stay ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning me.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a hot boyfriend... ... Yeah... I'm crazy.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Am I writing slang?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Roller coaster!! Would you rather listen to Hannah Montana for a week? or... Be trapped in a Barney episode for a week?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Rarely... I and when I do they are mostly nightmares where either I'm killing... or being killed... -shudders- Are you going to eat that?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Saint John? Wow... This is the most epic fail of my life.... My dad is a minister and I can't name one saint... Have you ever had a lucid dream?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Yes! I love skillet!! Hmm... I like both skillet and Beethoven... But Imma go with Skillet. ^_^ Would you rather... Go Skiing or Go Surfing?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTERRRrrrrrrrrrrr -rawrs- Does that answer it? Would you rather.... Swim in an ocean of chocolate or... Be lost in a desert of ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Cookies... I rarely eat cake!! Would you rather tip-toe through the tulips while hunting down the sham-wow man to blast him away... orr... tip toe through the daisy patch hunting ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for hoping! My gawd man! Your in the land of dead zombies! Hope is millions of miles away! ^_^

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Ugghhh! There's nothing on TV to watch!" 800 blasted channels, with N.O.T.H.I.N.G I'd watch even if today was the last day of my life! "@$^@%!!! #^@*&!!" Words that should be ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Eat them... -duh- What would you do if Edward Cullen just knocked on your front door?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Eww! I'm terrified of spiders! Yes, I relax with a nice tea every night! TUBM lives on the Dixie side of the U.S

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I can twist my tongue upside down... both ways..... :P

    Jan 4, 2010


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green