User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Silent (searching for a better name.)

    WARNING!!! This novel bit contains a ton of Christianity, so if you are only going to bash the religious and political viewpoints, then don't even bother to say anything. Prologue: ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Brewing Storm - Voice on the Wind - Chapter 1

    WOW! You have some real talent! And at such a young age? I'm in shock! :o I shall review in Orange... They’re powerfully built with razor-sharp claws and are faster ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a pink elephant! :elephant: -inserts coin-

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Witty Comments!

    I have one!!! "How's about you and me meet up in my hotel room?" Zack said in his annoying voice. Katrina leaned in close to him. "I'd rather chew glass." ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    I yelled at my mobile phone, while riding a motorcycle, because that's how I roll.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    I eased my way in, though the front door. Shivering. I wonder why I'm here? What's the agenda? I thought. Always like my father, asking questions, though they are only ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Name: Carmen DiNazzi State of Origin (Please have some variety =]): Born in Italy, but moved to New York City, NY to build a relationship with her father on her ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    Here are the rules... Pick the month you were born: January-------I kicked February------I loved March----------I karate chopped April------------I licked May------------I jumped on June-----------I s

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    I'm sooo in! I'll post my character later.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because he likes you. What is a Hufflepuff?

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    They're recluse Why are chopsticks soo hard to use?!?

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    cool 10/10!

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Left handed, Right handed or Ambidextrous?

    Nice signature ^_^ I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin... I must confess that I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER! (yes, I used caps... it was the the ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Left handed, Right handed or Ambidextrous?

    Random poll... Answer it and I'll love you forever! :elephant:

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now it's loaded with noobs... Oh wait... I'm not yet out of the noob stage! I wish I could move away from this lame town!

    Jan 11, 2010


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern