User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    Watts duh!!

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 love it!!

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    3.14159 nah I'm kidding. 8/10

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9.9/10 Very Marilyn Monroe. :mrgreen:

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oddly New!!!

    But I will still give you a cookie. If you don't know it by now I am insane. :P -Adrian Trust me, he is pure insianity! I wonder how he ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    -Throws icecream in A.M's face- "Hahahahahahahaaaa!"

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because it's a free country and if she wants to have a cute kitten avatar she can. Who invented chocolate milk?

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runner Ch. 1 (revised)

    Hi there! You are very talented and I love the plot and work in this chapter. I shall review this in blue. He found loosened bricks and secretly (discretely) pulled ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Pen to Paper

    I love it! Just one thing I wanted to point out... Skipping through the songs like their (They're) nothing trying to turn into something You have great talent, keep up ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Action/Adventure Pleaseeee!?

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Ohh-emm-gee! Yes, Yes, Yes!! I love 'I'm not alright'. That song is like the song of my life! Have you heard Skillet's new album? Nice pronouncation, dude. XD "I'm not ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a polar bear icon... They eat us penguins!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Me after I dyed my hair... I HATE MY HAIR!! sooo much! It's was too curly and way to short! It never used to be as curly when I was ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    That song is like, my theme song!! 100,000,000!/10

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    **Carmen** Well. I guess I could use ten million dollars for something. I thought to myself. Dinner was great, wine was good, even though I'm only 20, I've been drinking ...

    Jan 25, 2010


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones