-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for using that excuse... again....
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for sticking out your tongue... again. :smt019
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9.5/10
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I love it!! 100/10
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but then he over-cooks like one of those gremlins, in the movie of the same name. I wish facebook would go back to they're old style.
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: The ABC game
S-Sunsets?
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Pretties! for you -.-
I'll take one!! I love music! But I don't care... surprise me!
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming
Perhaps it's because your the Admin and we fear you. -hides- Seriously, we fear that if we tick you off enough, you'll assassinate YWS.
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming
Nate, this is the lamest, sickest, funniest prank I've ever been sucked into. Congratulations, you (and you too mods) have officially scared the heck out of us.
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming
Can we put this to a vote? I know if YWS changes to this format it's over for me. Did not you just post in the chat how you have ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming
What!? Nooo! Please don't do this, I like it just the way it is. If you expect me to pay $19.99 a month you've got another thing coming. And whats ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Would you rather?
I'd rather be runover like roadkill and wash up ashore like a dead fish!! W.Y.R: eat pickles for the rest of your life or dance with the pink elephant for ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for using a smiley
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Not yet, but I better be something good! Banned for banning me. :(
Feb 10, 2010
