User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy.

    Welcome to YWS! You will figure it out fast, trust me! Here are the rules and F.A.Qs: If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Rocki~

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Stop it with the human head thing!! You get a golden dumbbell. -inserts coin-

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Potential Idea

    I think this is posted in the wrong forum. It sounds like a good idea, but I don't know enough about the 'idea' to know if I would like it ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a human head. :P -inserts coin-

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get the body that was detached from it's head. Mmmhmm... how do you like getting a taste of your own medicine?! -inserts coin-

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a puppy! -inserts coin-

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Trap.

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    I have a Facebook, and I no longer play Farmville! HAHAHAHA! I used to be soo addicted to that game.

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Lent?

    I'm not catholic, so I'm not participating in lent. However, I'm a christian, so lent is year round for me. Promoting all things that are good, and giving up things ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Report on Sesame street [parody]

    This is one of the funniest short-stories I have ever read! I agree with irishfire, I'm not sure how the 'N-bomb' or the F-word will fly here... I'm going to ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Too much salt? Why is everyone on facebook avoiding me? -cries-

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10!

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for making me want to hurt the little tongue-out smiley thing.

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: quotes

    "Dance like nobody's watching, sing like nobody's listening, love like you've never been hurt, and live like it's heaven on earth." ~ Mark Twain

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning me for a lame reason.

    Feb 17, 2010


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates