User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Which is why you should stop the human head thing. Go check your facebook, you won't be disappointed -evil laugh-. You get an AK-47!! -inserts coin-

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get me plus a band of armed communists threatening to do some extreme harm to you if you give anyone else a human head! RAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaarg!!! -inserts coin-

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: I can't write more than one page

    Ugh! I used to have the same problem, only I'd write a prologue and chapter 1, then stop. It wasn't until jest a few days ago I started pushing myself ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Research Re: A question for teenage girls

    2! I've always been fascinated with quantum power.

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get me cramming that goshdarn human head down your dagon throat! GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! -inserts coin-

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6/10

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: what's your song?

    -cries- I wasn't picked... -goes off to write emo poetry... and that's saying a lot.-

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: what's your song?

    Pick me, pick me!!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Discovering the Prophet

    Nice to meet you LostProphet, everyone here calls me Rocki. We have a TON in common!! I also am from Kentucky... but I moved to Southern Indiana 6 years ago. ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    ...Miley Cyrus, and...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Some people think theres docks in london..

    Ok, I have one nitpick and one alone... What the heck?! You're 13 and writing words like that? I may be old fashioned... But I never dreamed a 13 year ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    My God man! Your head count is up to 9! You get a bag of skittles. -inserts coin-

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Oh, I hate fast food! Last time I went to McDonald's... about two years! You get a group of cops wondering where you are getting all of these heads from! ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: TankMan

    Dude, How do you expect me to review this?

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    That's the point. You get a quarter-pounder with cheese. -inserts coin-

    Feb 19, 2010


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief