-
Re: I wish my name was Apolo Ohno
Bode Miller :ftw: best skier ever. GO USA!!
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8.6/10 I like the colors.
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Yahoo Answers
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I tag DurrieDog for making me this awesome avatar!!!
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: School spying on students via web cams
Yikes! What creeps! At least you can put some painter's tape over the lens. Does no damage, but covers it up well. *puts some tape over her webcam*
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: Want an avatar? (2)
I love it!!!
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: what's your song?
I love it!! Thanks!!
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: quotes
-You son of a biscuit-eating bulldog! --What the french toast? -Did you think I wouldn't find out about your little doodoo head cootie queen? ---Who are you calling a cootie ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Mary-Kate... LittlePetRock
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Bright.
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get a polar bear head. -inserts coin-
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Avatar forums? Psh, make your own!
Gypsy Vanner!!! -drools-
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Want an avatar? (2)
Durrieee!! Make me an avatar! Something that has to do with rocks, I don't care, just rocks! It must say: Cute but Psycho. Thanks!
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Silent (2nd Draft) (12+ for violence)
Yes, I decided to restart it from chapter one. The prologue is mostly the same, but chapter one and on is much, much diffrent.
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Silent (2nd Draft) (12+ for violence)
Yes, I know my grammar probably bites... My first draft: Prologue: Jasmine Kline winced in half pain, and half fear as the cold steel gun pushed further into her spine. ...
Feb 21, 2010
