-
Re: Pretties! for you -.-
How is mine coming along?
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for banning A..M. who banned RangerHawk. Confused yet?
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get nothing! -inserts coin-
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
Name: Beth Massen Age: 19 (this is her birthday trip) Gender: Female. Personality: Very organic, loves green and organic things. Went on this trip alone to find herself. Shy at ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Silent (2nd Draft) (12+ for violence)
Ah, thanks so much! The more I read over it, the more I find the characters to be too 'Mary-Sue' and boring. True, the N.W.O does seem impossible, I shall ...
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: The Seductress
Sadly, the poisoned orange seeds from the orange juice, mutated and killed everyone in the entire world. THE FINAL END!!
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having 123 reviews.... I hate you for that.
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: 500+ Word, Free Reviews : Optional Donation to the Poor
Pleaseeee?
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Points Up for Grabs
Me! Please....... -pouts-
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
w00t! Another Diverse Citizen! -high fives- Banned for having a batman-ish avatar. Off topic: YAY! My 200th post!!
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Sniper rifles and sharpshooting...
I need names and information on popular sniper rifles and good target shooting guns... My character is a sharpshooter, and she needs some guns. :lol: Also, some common shooting/sniper vernacular ...
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for being from a meadow.
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Question about submitting my stories...
Ah, thanks. Just made me kind of worried. :?
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Question about submitting my stories...
This just thought just hit me... What keeps people from stealing our ideas and publishing them? I mean, it would bite hard if we worked so hard on our works, ...
Feb 23, 2010
