-
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
*Cranks up the music* Jello shots on the house!
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)
You've never heard of Abbot & Costello? -dies- Youtube them!!!
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
infinity... and beyond? Why am I soo sleepy?
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
It just is. Why so serious?
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Sniper rifles and sharpshooting...
Edit: Also, .50 caliber is overkill. Not even most military-issue sniper rifles use it. It's nearly impossible to silence. But it would really make one heck of a statement. :twisted:
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Free Hugs!
*Group hug!!!*
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm LittlePetRock and I approve of this message...
Now that my memory serves me better, my favorite movies are: The Prestige (a movie where at the end, all you can say is "Ohhh My God!") Perfect Stranger (Another ...
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)
007 Roger Moore is the bestest Bond ever! I love Valkyrie, the most amazing WW2 movie ever! Now, I have one epic question: What is your candy of choice? :D
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
**Beth Massen** I sat down in my seat, in front of Steve and Jess. I sat alone, just like I wanted, until a girl ran up and sat next to ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Funny! !0/!0
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm LittlePetRock and I approve of this message...
I love Hawk Nelson and Thousand Foot Krutch!! Hmm.. Favorite movie? The one that I can think of at the moment is Big Fish (Tim Burton). I love pizza, chili ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Free Hugs!
*Bear hugs*
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm LittlePetRock and I approve of this message...
Ello everyone! I'm ****** (You really thought I'd tell the whole world my name?!), but you can just call me LPR, Rocky, Hey YOU!, or whatever you like. :D I'm ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Sniper rifles and sharpshooting...
Well, a .50 caliber is always a beast of a sniper rifle. :P I couldn't agree more. An M-2 does make a statement. :twisted: Guns and the knowledge of them ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Member Interview
Go ahead!
Feb 27, 2010
